Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how good a perception you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of services not looking to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the InventHelp Company News first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and bisnisbengkelmotxtl.contentteamonline.com do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can i patent an idea review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.